This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.Phindbooks.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Phindbooks Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at A-6, Jagat Puri, Delhi- 110051, India (hereinafter referred to as "Phindbooks").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent tocontract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Phindbookswebsite and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Phindbooksreserves the right to terminateyour membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Phindbooks's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We maycommunicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Phindbooksis not and cannot be a party to or control in anymanner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitationprice, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales servicesrelated to products and services. Phindbooksdoes not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance ofsuch commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. Phindbooksdoes not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Phindbooksdoes not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services onthe Website. Phindbooksaccepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. Phindbooksis not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Phindbookscannot and does not guaranteethat the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Phindbooksshall not and is not required to mediate or resolve anydispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
4. Phindbooksdoes not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You areadvised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. Phindbooksdoes not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products orservices offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
6. At no time shall Phindbookshold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Phindbookshave any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract enteredinto between Buyers and Sellers. Phindbooksis not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of productswhich are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Phindbooksis only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Phindbookshold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Phindbookshave any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Phindbooksis not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailableor back ordered.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Copyright © 2018 Phindbooks.com - an initiative of EINFOBASE. All rights reserved